Call for Papers
Last Date: March 31, 2020
We welcome your scholarly and novel contribution in the field of Islamic Studies for upcoming Zia-e-Tahqeeq: Vol. 10, Issue – 19 (January to June 2020).
Directions for Authors
(1) Title of (Arabic/Urdu) articles must be translated into English.
(2) Abstract written in English is mandatory which should not be exceeded 250 words.
(3) A list of 6 to 8 keywords must also be provided after the abstract.
(4) One hard copy of the manuscript should submit through Pakistan post/TCS at following address:
Department of Islamic studies and Arabic
Government College University
(5) Two soft Copies of manuscript, one in MS Office and one in PDF, must be submitted at Email: email@example.com
(6) File composed in In-Page is not acceptable.
(7) Covering page containing basic information of author (s) must be attached with each copy of manuscript. (see downloads)
(8) Undertaking/Declaration signed by Author-1 (Corresponding Author) must be attached with each copy of manuscript. (see downloads)
(9) Chicago manual of style is recommended for referencing in Zia e Tahqeeq.
(10) Incomplete and articles received after last date will not be entertained.